Thursday, March 1, 2012

Week 9: Color

Color, color, color.... It is spring here and things are coming into bloom. And blooming quite well.  However, this week I didn't get any of those pictures. Except for some grass blooming, but that isn't my actual submission.
  My submission for this week is of Mickey. My big boy decided that he was big enough for a big boy Mickey instead of his baby Mickey ( a Mickey head attached to a blanket he has had since birth). Well big boy Mickey has not left his side since we found him in the store nearly 2 weeks ago. He is filthy. Every time I would try to take a picture of where he has dropped him in the grass, he would run real fast to try to get him and move him. This is me trying to shoot with a running toddler towards the subject.  So Mickey is week 9's color submission.

No comments:

Post a Comment