Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Week 15: Movement

Things move. It's a way of life. You add in summer ( well spring if you must) and you think water. How much you want to be near water, on the water, in the water. I actually had the idea for this shoot the other day while my son was playing in his pool. We were pouring water into different containers and I decided to get a ball pit ball and throw it in the air with the water and catch it again. Well thankfully I am still at my parents house and my mom was a great hand model for this one.  Thanks for the help mom!

2 comments:

  1. This is really neat! Have you thought about flipping the top pic with the two bottom pics? I really had to study it (not a bad thing) to catch what was going on? Either that, or flip the two bottom pics to make it look like its going in reverse? Maybe I'm just slow? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a template for the larger on top. I liked the 2 mid air paired together, I'm not 100% in love with the photos. They are pretty flat and not the black and white that I usually love to do.

      Delete