Thursday, May 10, 2012

Week 19: Weather

Thanks to my dad for having my curiosity of weather grow as an adult. I have been fascinated by it since I was little. I hate HATE hate storms. But if there is a hurricane or tropical storm out there chances are that my tv is on the weather channel, or I am looking at www.NOAA.gov  or watching the destruction unfold over and over again.  I have a love/hate relationship with destruction. Now that I am  living in south florida it makes me nervous on this upcoming hurricane season.


We had a storm come through on Monday and here I am on my patio trying to get a picture of the rain. Of course I have lightening all around me ( my patio is not enclosed). So I decided to be smart and put on shoes and get my tripod. Go me!

*Featured in My Four Hens Photography Eye Candy for Week 19*


This morning on my son's and my walk to the lake we started getting some rain clouds move in. This is an instagram photo I took, but I think it is still pretty.





No comments:

Post a Comment